Monday, February 18, 2008

Since Janay's not going to do it..................

Ok so here is the scoop, this blog was started against my will by Janay. Who promised she would update it for me. But as you all can see she did not do that so now I have a delema.....to blog or not to blog? I thought since I am sitting here doing nothing else I will give it a try! Now what to blog about hmmmm.

I guess I will just start with what is going on in my life right now. Still hanging out with Doug and the dogs in Strathmore. No kids yet, I thought that I would just put that out there so everyone will stop asking me!!! I am really excited because Doug and I are leaving to Mexico in 11 days. We are staying at the Holiday Inn resort in Puerto Vallarta, just sort of a last minute thing that we decided to do, when it was -40 degrees outside. And besides that we haven't been on a holiday out side of Canada since our honeymoon approx 4 years ago. So check back for pictures.

So I am just about finished painting! Just 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms left. I really want to get it done but can't bring myself to pick up the paint brush, so if any of you out there love painting you know where to find me :). Our basement is almost done but yet we (or should i say Doug) just can't seem to find the motivation to finish it. And hopefully fingers crossed Doug is out cleaning up the garage right now. Although I am not going to get my hope up that we will be able to park in there before winter is over.

Other than that not to much else going on in my life right now. I have started making Quilts and love it!! I know it seems odd but there is something about cutting up the material and sewing it all back together that I love. Anyways sorry for the boring post, hopefully next time I will have some pics up.

No comments: