Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Harder than I thought it would be!


So yes here is another post about being a mom! But lets face it this is my life 24/7. I really don't know what I thought it was going to be like having a baby. I thought they slept all the time and that I would have lots of time to scrapbook, quilt and do other things that I enjoy. Lets just say I have had the reality check of my life!!! Who new that showering would become a luxury instead of a necessitie. That sleep would become non existent and would be no me time anymore. Not to say I don't love every minute of it (except the middle of the night). And I think that I have pretty much done everything I said that I would not do. For example I said that I would never bring her in my bed to sleep........haha I am not sure some nights I would get any sleep if I didn't. I said she would sleep in her crib the day she came home from the hospital............she is still in her bassinet and she is 5 months. I have set my self a deadline tho, I told Doug at 6 months she is going in the crib. Anyway I don't really know where I was going with this post but I would just like to say kudos to all the Mom's out there you make it look to easy:)

2 comments:

karlielsa said...

update this thing. i have made my own blog so i may become obessed!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I found your blog! I much prefer them to facebook. I am right there with you doing things that I said I would never do. All in all I am keeping it together and that is the main thing.