Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day!

I have secretly been looking forward to Mother's Day since becoming a Mom! For about a week or so before the day I had been reminding Doug and asking him what he thought we should do for our Mother's (hint hint). Saturday morning I woke up to Ellie as usual but then something amazing happened! Doug jumped out of bed grabbed Ellie and told me to get back in bed (not that Doug does not help with Ellie in the morning he just usually not as excited). Then the next thing I know I am being served breakfast in bed! Then Doug informed me that Ellie decided that she wanted to take me swimming. When we got there we realized that neither Doug or I had bothered to pack the bag with the swim suit's and towels. So a quick trip to Walmart and a 120 dollars later we were ready for swimming. After swimming we went to mall and Ellie fell asleep in her stroller (which never happens). I guess Doug had plans to cook me dinner but by the time we got home it was late. It was such a fun day hanging out with my little family! I couldn't have asked for a better day. Oh I almost forgot Doug didn't allow me to change one diaper all day. Thanks Doug and Ellie! I love you




No comments: