Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December so far...............

December is flying by!!! I can't believe Christmas is in 9 days. I love Christmas but I always feel like it comes and goes so quickly. It always seems like December is so busy that I don't get time to enjoy Christmas. And every year I say next year I am going to do my shopping early so I have time to do other things like bake, make chocolates and crafts. Well once again maybe next year!


Doug, Ellie and I went up to Edmonton and stayed at the Fantasyland Hotel. It has become somewhat of a tradition for Doug and I to go there for our anniversary. We have gone every December since we were married with the exception of last year having a brand baby and all. But this year was not quite as fun as I remember it being in years past! Maybe due to a 1 year old girl named Ellie who does not like shopping unless she is being held my her Mother! And whose Father thinks that Ellie's Mom is spoiling her because she carries her instead of walking around the mall with her screaming in the stroller. And also what do you do in a hotel room when your baby is sleeping in the playpen at 8pm. I think that next year Ellie may stay at Grandma's for a few days! It wasn't all bad at least we got to see Breanne and get some of our Christmas shopping done. I can't believe that I have been married for 6 years!!!!



To be continued................

















1 comment:

karlielsa said...

I am a bad friend, I totally forgot about your aniversary. 6 years, wow that went fast. I do love how you guys have gone up to edmonton every year. kyle and i have never done anything for our aniversary. good times! yes, leave ellie with grandma next time so you and doug can have a little adult time. cute pics!